Saturday 21 April 2018

Current Carry and in use

 All products in this are bought with my own money and no money or goods have been received or promised for this post.


 This is what I'm currently carrying almost every day.  The Blue Filofax Pennybridge underneath is my Wallet.  They both have a fold out full year spread (not liking the 2018 one, it's on a single side and is a bit unwieldy but it keeps my working days straight for the year and major events.  I love the fact that the pen case can take the smallest filofax notebook, which means that this is what I regard as an essential carry.  There's always a fine fountain pen and a medium, I also often have a ballpoint or mechanical pencil in here. The pocket filofax has a diary where I keep what my worked hours, major notes to self and what I have on loan from the library list.
The Filofax Flex's contents are below. Two A5 notebooks fit in, one for my thoughts diary and the other for writing.  The Bloggers Journal is probably going to start being left at home soon but in it I record what I'm thinking of doing for this blog, I'll probably create a page in my creative writing notebook and use it and then transfer it in later in the day.  In work I have an A5 notebook that I use as a Bullet Journal and as it has only been in use a month will see more changes before I settle the style.



These are the two notebooks the left hand one is from TK Maxx it came as a three pack and have quite nice paper that is pretty fountain pen friendly.  The Paper-oh on the right is from Easons and only really accepts Japanese Fine nibs



These two are my current use notebooks, the blue on the top has TV series I'm following and the Paperchase is my pen and ink log and I'm sure it will feature a few times, these are both A5..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inky Links

Ink Swatches Visiting pilot pens https://blog.wonderpens.ca/visiting-pilot-pens-fountain-pen-factory-in-hiratsuka/