Thursday 19 April 2018

Inxperiment

Materials: Ink from Appelboom's Inxperiment which I have signed up to with my own cash, Water brush from The Range, Business Card from Vistaprint many years ago, background notepad from Tesco. No company has asked me for any endorsement, though Appelboom have a competition associated with painting their postcard.


It came in an envelope nicely packaged with five vials of ink and a postcard
















I tested each colour on the back of some old business cards of mine (that need updating, one of the email addresses is defunct)







And the finished product, I only used the colours provided for this and had a lot of fun doing it.








I used this water brush from the Range (who have a branch in Liffey Valley in Dublin) I was curious to try them, I liked how it gave me some shading and colour depth.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Inky Links

Ink Swatches Visiting pilot pens https://blog.wonderpens.ca/visiting-pilot-pens-fountain-pen-factory-in-hiratsuka/