Saturday 31 March 2018

Cheap Pens

Now don't get me wrong I adore my Platinum Preppy's you can also get them from Cult Pens but I get nothing for that purchase (even if one has cracked in the body) and the Platinum Plaisir is a wonder for the price, then again I like fine to extra fine nibs, mostly as they don't ghost or bleed through a lot in notebooks.

However I have two pens I don't intend to purchase again.



One is from Paperchase (the lighter blue one) and one from Tesco. Both have significant damage to the lids, I didn't notice the damage to the paler one when I cleaned it out after using it once.  The darker one didn't even survive one full short international cartridge.  If I still had receipts and they were under a year old I would bring them back for credit, neither were great writers, so bin it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Inky Links

Ink Swatches Visiting pilot pens https://blog.wonderpens.ca/visiting-pilot-pens-fountain-pen-factory-in-hiratsuka/