Saturday 31 March 2018

New Blog for something different.

So I'm an Ink person, I use fountain pens a lot and have quite a collection.  I also collect other pens and try to use them as much as possible, I have journals and all sorts of things
is my pen carousel that has most of my pen collection, except a few in use, in work (I regularly sign invoices and I sign them in ink) or elsewhere (like being cleaned) I have created a list online and in an a5 filofax with all the pens and samples of the ink.  I hope to be sharing some of these things as I write.

This is mostly going to be about pens and ink but also about notebooks and some ordinary pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inky Links

Ink Swatches Visiting pilot pens https://blog.wonderpens.ca/visiting-pilot-pens-fountain-pen-factory-in-hiratsuka/