Wednesday 4 July 2018

Wyvernfriend's Desk

I now have anew lap desks (more commonly known as a writing slope) and a new desk.  I plan better photographs of this stuff.  I purchased them at the Victor Mee Auctions of the contents of Cafe en Siene, most of the contents were Art Nouveau and I'm a sucker for that era.  I plan to clean them a bit and possibly do minor restorations but otherwise they're actually quite good. There were a few others that I kinda wanted more than the writing slope I got but they would have taken much more work to restore.  The paper on the writing slope is the same piece of paper on the desk writing space.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Inky Links

Ink Swatches Visiting pilot pens https://blog.wonderpens.ca/visiting-pilot-pens-fountain-pen-factory-in-hiratsuka/