Monday 30 July 2018

July Appelboom Inxperiment

 The July inxperiment all swatched up, I've been staring at the
postcard and the colours aren't really inspiring me to work with them and it.

Ah well.  I do like the brown., the Petit Prince is interesting, the Iroshizuku is incredibly vibrant.  The Lamy green is very green and the yellow is indeed very yellow.

I'm not sure I'd buy a full bottle of any of it but they're interesting colours.

The swatches are on a light cream notebook I got from Tesco that's perfect for swatches so the colours may be a little off.
I'm getting a bit better with the writing with the glass pen.

All items purchased by me and no inducement was offered by anyone to write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inky Links

Ink Swatches Visiting pilot pens https://blog.wonderpens.ca/visiting-pilot-pens-fountain-pen-factory-in-hiratsuka/