Wednesday 19 December 2018

November Inxperiment

I got my November Inxperiment early this month and when I opened the envelope this is what I saw...  The green Chiku-Rin had leaked everywhere.  I mopped it up and checked the lids, the Chiky-Rin had an o-ring in the lid was not seated right.  I reseated it, wrapped everything in tissues and gave it a few days to dry up properly.

This month's set were:

Mont Blanc - Legend of Zodiac Lucky Yellow - a quite bright yellow
Lamy Christal Ink Ruby - a dark pink red
Lamy Christal Ink Azurite - quite a nice blue purple.
Iroshiziku by Pilot - Chiku Rin - a bight green that got everywhere...
S. T. Dupont - Intense Black - quite a dark black

Tested on Rhodia Pad swabbed with a cotton bud

All items purchased by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inky Links

Ink Swatches Visiting pilot pens https://blog.wonderpens.ca/visiting-pilot-pens-fountain-pen-factory-in-hiratsuka/